Policies / Statements
Jané are continuously updating their product range and so reserve the right to modify any specifications on the products featured in their catalogues and websites without previous notice. All sizes and weights given are intended as a guide and are approximate. Representations of colours are approximate only, due to the limitations of photographic and printing processes.
© Johnston Prams & Buggies Ltd - All images of products are the exclusive property of Johnston Prams & Buggies Ltd / Jané s.a. Under no circumstances is reproduction allowed without the prior permission of Johnston Prams & Buggies Ltd.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
We guarantee that your Jané product is free from defects in workmanship and manufacturing materials at the time of purchase. If your product shows signs of a material or manufacturing fault within the product warranty period we will offer a spare, repair or replacement product free of charge, the choice of service is at our discretion. After purchasing your product(s), please keep your original receipt safe as with all consumer products your guarantee, customer service and after-sales is with the retailer you purchase from and not manufacturers directly. This product warranty is currently only valid in the country of purchase. This does not affect your statutory rights.
2 Year Product Guarantee
The 2 year guarantee covers against possible defects in materials or workmanship. This warranty is offered in addition to, and does not affect, your statutory rights.
The 2 year guarantee does not cover:
• If the defects are caused by fair wear and tear, undue force, deliberate damage, misuse, neglect, accident, or by not following the maintenance instructions.
• If the product serial number has been removed.
• If the product is submitted for repair through a retailer / distributor that is not approved or authorised by us.
• If repairs have been carried out by third parties or by a retailer who is not authorised or approved by us.
• Cosmetic damage, airline damage, transport damage or freight charges.
• Product which has been modified, undergone an unauthorized repair or used a non-approved spare part.
• Damage caused by non-domestic use.
• In circumstance of use or purpose other than described in the products instruction manual.
• Tyre punctures and matching accessories, for example change bags, footmuffs, raincovers.
• Corrosion or rust on the wheels, chassis and other metal components due to environmental conditions or poor maintenance.
• If your chassis becomes faulty after or during the use of an accessory that has not been approved by Jané, for example with a buggy board.
If you feel that there is a problem with your Jané product then please contact your original retailer. If the problem cannot be rectified by your retailer, the retailer will send the product, together with a description of the complaint and the original receipt, back to the manufacturer. If your product shows signs of material or manufacturing fault within the product warranty period we will offer a spare, repair or replacement product free of charge, the choice of service is at our discretion. Products that are returned directly to the manufacturer are not eligible for warranty.
UK Model Specifications
Please note that products featured on this web site are for the UK Versions of Jané's current range. All products are specifically made to comply with the British, Irish & European Safety Standards. As the United Kingdom and Irish markets have different and/or additional safety regulations to comply with, so some product specifications will be completely different to that of their European versions - so keep this in mind when referring to our European web site.(www.jane.es).
Terms & Conditions of Sale
The buyer's attention is in particular drawn to the provisions of condition 10.4